The South Osborne Orchard Club
The Community Orchard is the largest site in South Osborne Permaculture Commons, with 80 fruit frees, terraced with hundreds of berry bushes and space for annual and perennial herbs and crops and huglekulture beds. It’s located at the corner of Baltimore Rd. and Churchill Dr. (see map below).
Schedule: This year the Orchard Club will be running a number of events. There will be several orientations, where you can come and learn how you can help tend the space. We will also be hosting a wide variety of workshops.
How to participate:
Sign up for events online below.
We're using SignUp.com to schedule our garden sessions.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click on the following link to see the schedule on SignUp.com:
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone other than the garden stewards.
- you'll learn about permaculture and ecological urban food production
- you'll how to grow food for yourself and your family
- you'll be a part of the growing movement of community-based urban agriculture in South Osborne.
Jody, Tiffany and Josh are the Orchard Stewards. See their bios here
Sponsor a Tree. Support the South Osborne Community Orchard by sponsoring a tree ($130) securely via Paypal. This helps us keep the orchard healthy and looking beautiful.